Please note: a £50/75 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place on a course.
The balance of the course fee is due FOUR weeks before the start of the course.
We offer concessions rates where stated for some courses, concessions apply to unemployed, retired or full-time students.
Our course fees include full board accommodation, tuition and materials, unless otherwise stated.
Terms and Conditions: Coed Talylan
For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions any course, demonstration, tour, open day or any kind of visit by a member of the public is hereafter known as an event. Likewise any visitor to Coed Talylan is hereafter known as the PARTICIPANT.
1. At all events conducted at Coed Talylan, reasonable care is taken to prevent serious injury and to minimize accidents.
2. The PARTICIPANT states that he/she is fully aware that Coed Talylan is a working woodland and upon entering Coed Talylan the PARTICIPANT hereby agrees to accept full responsibility and assume all risks, including those caused by act of God, of injury, death and/or loss to his/her person and/or property, knowingly and voluntarily.
3. The PARTICIPANT agrees to obey the rules and regulations Coed Talylan puts into effect to minimize any risks.
4. Coed Talylan reserves the right to remove any PARTICIPANT at Coed Talylan’s discretion, if the PARTICIPANT’s conduct is abusive or inappropriate.
5. The PARTICIPANT knowingly, voluntarily and irrevocably waives any and all past, present and/or future claims, demands and courses of action which the PARTICIPANT now has or may have in the future against all owners, officers, employees, agents, instructors, assistant instructors, and/or other participants while on the premises of Coed Talylan for the purpose of instruction and/or future injuries while participating in any event at Coed Talylan.
6. The PARTICIPANT certifies that he/she is physically capable to enter Coed Talylan and accepts the natural events, landscape, rigors and dangers inherent in such an undertaking.
7. Coed Talylan reserves the right to alter dates of any event if this becomes necessary and will endeavor to inform relevant parties as soon as practicable.
8. The PARTICIPANT accepts that the balance of all fees must be paid four weeks prior to the commencement date of the event booked. Bookings made within this period must be accompanied by payment in full, unless otherwise agreed by Coed Talylan in writing.
9. The PARTICIPANT is aware that cancellation by the PARTICIPANT, for any reason, will incur the minimum of the forfeit of the deposit.
10. If the full event fee has been paid for and cancellation takes place 4 weeks prior to the start of the event, cancellation will incur a fee of 25% of the full cost and the balance will be refunded provided a replacement can be found. If no replacement can be found, cancellation will incur a fee of the full cost of the event, or the PARTICIPANT will have the opportunity to incur a 25% of the full cost of the event fee and book onto another course of the same price for one occasion only.
11. If cancellation is within 4 weeks of the start of the event, the PARTICIPANT will incur a fee of the full amount of the event.
13. These conditions are subject to the relevant Laws of England and Wales.
BIO-SECURITY MEASURES AT Coed Talylan
Due to the increased risk of a number of tree diseases in the United Kingdom, Coed Talylan is adhering to recommended Bio-security measures. To comply with Bio-security requirements please ensure you arrive in a thoroughly washed and cleaned change of footwear for your visit to Coed Talylan.